What is the Nonprofit Executive Alliance of Broward?
Chief Executive Officers of a broad cross section of Broward's most respected health and human services organizations have come together to collaborate, learn, network, collectively advocate, and stay ahead of the curve in rapidly changing times. We focus on improving the 'business' of nonprofit work and changing the way the community views non-profit organizations.
What We Do
The Nonprofit Executive Alliance of Broward facilitates legislative forums for state and local candidates, educational and information sessions focused on relevant issues such as:
- affordable care act
- electronic records
- impact of ethics provisions on nonprofits
- opportunities to discuss creative ideas for generating revenue
- cutting costs
- identifying grant and collaborations among members
- discussions of mergers
- appearing before legislative bodies to provide input
- serving as a unified voice to the Media on health and human services issues
- Provide a unified voice for nonprofit organizations providing health and human services in Broward County.
- Coordinate a collective message to the public and private sectors about needs for health and human services in Broward County.
- Advocate at the grassroots level regarding gaps and needs in health and human services in Broward County.
- Provide opportunities for information sharing toward greater efficiencies.
- Work in collaboration without duplicating other existing resources.
- Branding of a collective message to the public and private sectors (individuals & businesses) that the health and human services “safety net” is important and a critical element of our community.
- Membership is representative of large and small agencies providing health and human services in Broward County.
- The organization achieves credibility as a collective voice for non-profit organization’s providing health and human services in Broward County.
- Members value information delivered and ideas exchanged in their efforts to obtain efficiencies.
- Annual Satisfaction Surveys measure member satisfaction.